Intelligent LED Lighting
Intelligent Lighting Systems are saving industrial and commercial customers up to 90% on their lighting energy costs. From manufacturing facilities, to warehouses and transportation depots, the key to efficiency is integrated intelligence — sensing, controls, and wireless networking — and well-designed LED fixtures.
Digital Lumens award-winning portfolio of LED high-bay and linear LED fixtures deliver patented intelligence to a broad range of commercial and industrial environments, featuring:
- Wireless integration with lighting control and management software
- Daylight harvesting adjusts light output based on ambient light
- Full-range dimming for visual comfort and optimal savings
- Rotatable light bars enable custom light distribution
- Integrated power metering measures and validates energy use
Software-based Lighting Control
- Maximize & validate energy savings with software-based control strategies.
- Reduce downtime & maintenance with wireless controls and diagnostics toavoid disrupting operations.
- Ensure employee safety & comfort by leveraging advanced dimming and other lighting configurations to accommodate specific lighting needs. Guarantee safety and code compliance with automated testing and reporting of emergency lighting hardware.
Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
- Increase operational visibility with complete energy usage data from all equipment in the production line.
- Improve business planning by monitoring energy trends over time. Track progress toward energy savings goals or project ROI and allocate production costs to departments or product lines.
- Reduce Downtime by identifying deteriorating equipment and perform preventive maintenance.
- Optimise traffic flow by leveraging heatmap reports for increased safety and efficiency.
- Manage facility layout using occupancy data to repurpose underutilized real estate and reduce production bottlenecks.
- Increase security using occupancy reports to identify and locate activity during off-hours or in restricted areas.